ACCESS CONTROL CONSULTANCY
The CSCNI Access Control Consultant team have a combined experience of over 50 years focused on the delivery of Access Control systems that have become complex and sometimes central to security system integration.
Our experience can deliver our clients with clear and concise marketplace capabilities within the Access Control market; this in turn then gives us the capacity to deliver time and time again the bespoke expectations to our end users.
From the CSCNI partners you will see the Access Control manufacturers we work with closely; from delivering at corporate entry level right up to the high security Access Control systems that are now operating in tandem with clients operations on a daily basis. Access control is central to any integration within a security system. Some may say the foundations to build your security upon.
Finding the right fit for our client base allows CSCNI to design an Access Control package, project manage the installation of the Access Control security system and then deliver the end user Access Control training package developed by CSCNI in conjunction with the manufacturers that we have a working partnership with.
When creating the right Access Control package, it not only the product, but the quality of the security network the Access Control system sits upon; the capability of the installer or integrator and the aftercare service that so many forget about.
CSCNI strives to achieve long-term partnerships with our clients and not the short time frame wins. By assisting our clients to achieve a streamlined, economical and successful conclusion to an Access Control project, we hope the professional and knowledge of CSCNI is projected.
Access Control Consultancy Services from CSCNI, can be derived from many assessments, audits, analysis, budget forecasting before the tender and project delivery:
- Current Access Control capability/end of life survey
- Access Control Audit and assessment (does it meet the needs of the client)
- Access Control forecasting future budget needs and lifespan.
- Detailed CAD designs of Access Control projects.
- Access Control market research for bespoke system.
- Tender writing to find that installer/integrator.
- Teaching the Procurement around Access Control systems and ensuring the right product bought.
- Access Control Project Management.
- Ongoing support in the years ahead with your Access Control system.