CSCNI has the unique ability to offer courses that are required within the physical security market. Will Graham our Head of Training has been an established instructor & assessor within the Ireland & UK for over 20 years exclusively teaching insecurity, health & safety, and medical trauma management.
As department head, he is responsible for the design, delivery, and evaluation of all management development training activity and bespoke courses in line with the requirements of the learning and development strategies throughout our business portfolio. The CSCNI emphasis on end-user training is due to the ever-evolving complexity of security systems in the market from software in applications such as Access Control, CCTV and advanced analytics now on offer.
He structures our programs and delivers technical training to industry security personnel at all levels whilst continually meeting external CSCNI training needs to meet future technology training programs. This is all in conjunction with approved awarding bodies. Our current courses on offer are listed below, but if our client base needs a bespoke course developed and delivered Will Graham will go above and beyond to meet these needs.
- First Aid At Work Level 3
- First Aid At Work Level 3 Refresher
- Automated External Delivery (AED)
- First Responder Emergency Care Level 3
- First Responder Emergency Care Level 4
- Health & Safety Level 1
- Health & Safety Level 2
- CCTV software platform package (bespoke to manufacturer)
- Access Control software platform package (bespoke to manufacturer)
- Visitor Management software platform package